TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions below apply to all customers, including individuals purchasing goods for their own use and those that are buying goods for the business, salon or for the purpose to apply them to another individual in the course of their work. This includes all trade accounts.
This website is owned and managed by Komo International Corp.
It is assumed that as a user of the Sandy Bella Hair website you have accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety and by use of the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions at any time. By placing an order online, in store or by telephone, you are accepting our terms and conditions in full.
- SandyBellaHair.com is a website operated by Komo International Corp. A registered company in USA under company number 35-2593735 El Cajon, 92020 CA.
- Making an order. After placing an order you will receive an email to confirm receipt of the order. Please note this does not mean that the order has been accepted. We will confirm this to you by taking payment or delivering goods whichever is sooner forming the contract.
- No order will be accepted unless the total value meets or exceeds our minimum order value. We have the right to alter the minimum order size at our discretion and without notice.
- SandyBellaHair does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Web Site however these may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to the website and other factors out of our control.
- All pricing information on sandyBellaHair.com is correct at the time of going online. SandyBellaHair reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the case of out of stock item, we aim to contact you with alternatives. If taken these will be at the buyer’s peril and if unsuitable at the buyers expense to be returned.
- Delivery details can be found under our Delivery Info page of our website. All attempts will be made to deliver within the times stated. However, any dates specified by us are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- You, or your representative, will be required to sign to accept delivery of the Goods.
- Our liability for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to issuing a credit note. We do not accept any further liability.
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery or deemed delivery.
- If you feel your product is unsatisfactory or is no longer needed and would like a refund or an exchange, you must return it to us within 14 days of your purchase. For unwanted items the goods must be returned unworn.
- Postage must be covered by the sender and it’s the responsibility to ensure that their return postage is appropriately covered.
- All text, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at: in the case of Goods to be delivered at the Supplier’s premises, the time when the Supplier notifies the Buyer that the Goods are available for collection; in the case of Goods to be delivered otherwise than at the Supplier’s premises, the time of delivery or, if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when the Supplier has tendered delivery of the Goods
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.